Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

VisitProfit.com -- Scam Site Alert!!


If you've landed on this page, you probably must have got a link from your friend or family on social networks like facebook, claiming that you can earn money online easily just by getting your link clicked by others. The link would have been something like- http://visitprofit.com/?ref=xxxx. The thing is the person who sent you the link wants you to register on the site so that he can 'earn' a commission of $1 for each member he gets registered via his link bearing the referral id xxxx.

visitprofit.com

I myself was very annoyed when my facebook newsfeed was filled with such links. So I decided to do a bit of investigation and conclude once and for all whether visitprofit.com is a legit way to make money online or just a scam.
  • Firstly, the site is very new. It was started by late May 2013, yet the site says it's a large scale company started in 2010.

Below is the entore information of the site from whois.net.

Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com    Contact: 
Visit: http://namecheap.com    Registered through: eNom, Inc.    Domain name: visitprofit.com
Registrant Contact:WhoisGuard     WhoisGuard Protected ()
Fax:

WhoisGuard Protected ()
Fax:WhoisGuard Protected ()

Fax:11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200Los Angeles, CA 90064US
Administrative Contact:WhoisGuardWhoisGuard Protected ()+1.6613102107Fax: +1.661310210711400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200Los Angeles, CA 90064US   Technical Contact:WhoisGuardWhoisGuard Protected ()+1.6613102107Fax: +1.661310210711400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200Los Angeles, CA 90064US
Status: Locked        Name Servers:ns1.starfish.arvixe.comns2.starfish.arvixe.com

Creation date: 10 May 2013 08:59:00
Expiration date: 10 May 2014 00:59:00
Pay close attention to the above two lines. Weird isn't it? Specially since they have claimed to work since 2010? Sounds fishy people?
  • There isn't a feature to stop automated robots from spamming or registering in the site. I mean CAPTCHA, like other secure sites. Pretty  amateur  for a 'large scale company' don't you think?
  • Visitprofit.com does not have Secure http (https). Hence the site can be easily hacked. 
  • Fake testimonials - The site says, David earns $2000 per month working from home and provides a link to read the entire story of David. When you click on the link, what actually happens is, you are re-directed to a ad.fly advertisement network. So whenever curious people like you and I click on the link, visitprofit earns some money. It must be making thousands od dollars from the fake testimonials alone. So, the testimonial must definitely be fake. 
  • No TOS (Terms Of Service/Agreement). Which means who have no control/rights whatsoever. Whatever visitprofit does is their wish. Suppose they cheat, you can't argue with them. 
After reading all this, anyone with a little bit of common sense can easily say that
Visitprofit.com is a 100% Scam.
This is actually a very wide network of scam. This must be the work of a single group that makes different fake sites to attract people to be trapped in this annoying scam. I have posted names of some similar site earlier but still this is the list I have found so far!
100% SCAM SITES LIST:
Cash4visits - Cash4visits: [Review]
StartYourPay - StartYourPay
Pay4users - Pay4users
DataEntryJobs - DataEntryJobs
Twodollarclick - Twodollarclick
Google Genius - Its a facebook scam event!! - Google Genius Reviews!

Yes, All these are Scam Sites People!!
Please do share this article on social networks, so that many more people wont be fooled!!






  • Facebook Comment
  • Google+
  • Disqus Comment
  • 10Blogger Comment
comments powered by Disqus

10 Comments

  1. The website its self that pays such good money looks too fake. Very poor graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. At least we know these things now we are no longer fooled. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I am always ready to help. Please bookmark us and remember GLP when you are in trouble :)

      Delete
    2. thank you for your help. I thought I could make my money with this website but faux.pouvez you find me a good site that we really make money?
      here is my email address: rolandniamien@yahoo.fr

      Delete
  3. thanks man really......
    but did you find site which was real???? pls reply me here if possible ashmeet1996@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these sites (mentioned in the link below) are real. I am using some of them I am also using adf.ly

      Visit this link: Click below link please
      http://getlostproblems.blogspot.com/2013/06/SitesThatPayU.html

      Delete
    2. Ashmeet Shirish, if you want a reply in your email, you can always subscribe by email, by clicking on the "Subscribe by email" link that appears when you Type a comment in this comment form. Anyways I am sending you email this time :)

      Delete
  4. thank you for your help. I thought I could make my money with this sit
    can you find me a good site that we really make money?
    here is my email address: rolandniamien@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lance, I really appr U, I knew right frm the start that something must be wrong somewhere on my 1st visit to the site... For the fact that yur a student and yur helpn a lot of people wiv what yur doing, I can see U going places. I pray that GOD gives U more wisdom... If U have any genuine site that really works, I won't mind if U can help wiv some that U knw by sending to my mail box. I'll so much appr it. Pryncefen@gmail.com

    Thanks..... Femi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect webpage for anybody who hopes to understand this topic. You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic which has been discussed so many times!!

    ReplyDelete

You don't need ANY account or registration to comment here. Please drop your comments below to improve the quality of our posts. You can also give us suggestions and ask us about your problems.

Flying Bird Widget