Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

ECC ELIZA

It was a random thought, but I suddenly missed ELIZA today. So, I downloaded it and used it purely on a whim. It seems that ELIZA is kind of lost today in the internet. So, after scavenging a lot, I found a decent workable version of it.


ECC ELIZA is a relic of the past. Its a classic example of an innovative program that inspires programmers till  this day! If you didn't know about this before, I suggest you give it a try. Its just a 177Kb download. Thats less than even the size of a decent photo! lol!

>>Read the Wikipedia Article on ECC ELIZA to know more, click here <<

ONLINE TEST & DOWNLOADS:
Apparently now a days, u can test it online! 
Just CLICK HERE to use the online version.

I myself prefer the offline version. Just download this 177Kb file, no install required & start using ELIZA.

Download 
Mirror1: http://goo.gl/s1nEqt 
Mirror2: http://goo.gl/w908e7


ECC ELIZA is a small program that can talk with you. It acts as your personal doctor. Try it, its fun!

Just Download, Extract, and open Run-me.bat
Ask me if any problem arise 


Drop your comments on ELIZA. How do you like it?
COMMENTS:

  • Facebook Comment
  • Google+
  • Disqus Comment
  • 0Blogger Comment
comments powered by Disqus

Leave your comment

Post a Comment

You don't need ANY account or registration to comment here. Please drop your comments below to improve the quality of our posts. You can also give us suggestions and ask us about your problems.

Flying Bird Widget